Saturday, March 20, 2010

my feeling

hey yo...jz come bek frm tuition,den online a while n go fb c c a while...
but...i saw a thg le...i saw my fren status thr got "he" wif his fren..
i feel weird o..but....i saw d comment all...............
den i go n ask my fren izit noe"him" d??or at fb thr noe each other d le???
if he really like my fren,i will feel hapi n will wish them d....
but my heart nw got a feeling is tat i cant say out d..donno y...
i feel tat he still in my heart thr..wat can i do??i tot i forgot him le,but i fail to do it le...
wat should i do??i really hope got a ppl can tel me wat should i do....
but mayb i oso got wrg becoz is i do until like tat d...i really veli hate myself ar...
y i cant do thg do until it better d??always oso do until like shit like tat...
haiz...i wan go sing k n shout out all d feeling.........

No comments:

Post a Comment