Wednesday, February 24, 2010

merentas desa

wow~~today damn tired d~~
today our skul haved d merentas desa..n i get 16 ar....
arghh!!!!if get 15 den i can get some prize le...gek sei me le la!!!!!!but i veli hapi tat i can run finish le...
i thk tat is enuf le..hehe...
today when is forn 4 n form 5 startto run,my skul d principal oso run wif v all den yean ee tel me"omg...our bek thr got a godzilla wearing blue shirt ar" hahahaha..damn funny d la...
but i feel tat she oso is a gud principal..she oso got run until finish o...cool rite??haha...
when i run until half i saw jeng han..he dye his hair to chocolate o...got some shock when i saw him..haha...but not bad la..
after tat i oso saw chee hui wif his fren...but thr all r walk d...den my fren tel me he is waiting someone..so use walk d...haha..i noe hu is d ppl le lo...
when i run over them,thr all make many noise d la...say those nonsense thg...lol...
haha...but i din hirau thr all o...got some lc tim...haha....
but i really donno wan say wat to them ar...always saw me den start say kah chun d thg le...den i donno hw to ans them le...=.=
haha...tis sat going bek to pudu o..so excited to c my pudu fren..hehe..
so long time din c them le..veli veli veli miss them le...
haha...at las i wan to say....
pudu!!finally can go bek le..muahahaha...
tats all for today...go tuition lo...bb...

No comments:

Post a Comment